Hi there fellow beauty lovers!! 😀
I originally saw the series, Palette Bingo, featured on two of my fave beauty blogs, AyR Galaxy and Super Nova Beauty. I always knew I wanted to participate but, I never had many palettes to choose from. Now, thanks to Boxycharm and IPSY Plus, I’d say I have a pretty sweet collection.
Today, I grabbed my PÜR – Festival Pressed Pigment Palette from my April 2019 Boxycharm. It wasn’t by random though, I wanted to use it.
What I did choose randomly were the shades! I just used the Google generator and put in numbers 1 to 12, since there are 12 shades altogether.
I got numbers: 12, 3, 5, 11
- 12 = Fireworks
- 3 = Good Vibes
- 5 = Epic
- 11 = Sunset
ALSO, I think you’re supposed to do FIVE shades but, I’m not some type of pro, okay? I usually only use ONE (maybe two) shades at a time so FOUR was quite enough for me.
Since I definitely bent all the real rules, I changed the series from being called, “Palette BINGO” to “Shade Lottery.” LOL. Hope that sounds cool enough. 😉
- Pretty Vulgar – Under Cover Concealer, shade: Little White Lies
- Smashbox – Studio Skin 24hr-Wear Hydrating Foundation, shade: 318
- Maëlle Beauty – Bronzer Palette, shade: Sunkissed
- Wander Beauty – Wanderess Dusk to Dawn Blush & Highlighter Palette, shade: Havana Nights
- HUDA Beauty – 3D Highlighter Palette, shade: Barbados
- PÜR Cosmetics – Festival Pressed Pigment Palette, shades: Epic, Fireworks, Good Vibes, Sunset
- Grande Cosmetics – GrandeDRAMA Intense Thickening Mascara
- JOAH Beauty – Color Squad Cream Lipstick, shade: Seoul Sista
- Betty Boop x IPSY – Lipgloss, shade: All Jazzed Up
Not being able to choose the shades I would usually go for was such a blast! I usually pick the matchy-matchy ones and blend them together a little. In this challenge, I had to think outside my box. I really tried hard to make all 4 shades noticeable. Sunset was a b*tch to work with but, once I patted Fireworks on it, I was able to make it stand out more. I ended up loving my final look! What do you think of it? What shades in the palette would you have naturally gone for?