Midflower – Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask
Left my skin feeling absolutely amazing. Super plump, soft, and hydrated for days.
Papa Recipe – Bombee Black Honey Mask
Smelled delicious, like real life honey. Made my skin smooth and soft right away but, effects weren’t long lasting. Wished for a bit more hydration, too.
Sunday Riley – C.E.O. Vitamin C Rich Hydrating Cream
Loved the citrus scent but, the consistency was WAY too thick and left my face with a layer of sticky every time. My skin would get so dry to the point it would be in pain before the end of the night. I didn’t realize just how bad it truly was until I started using a new one. I can’t believe I let my face get that dry just because I wanted to use this up!
Repurchase? Heck no!
CVS Health – Unscented Ultra-Soft Cleansing Wipes
My favorite! The wipes are perfectly moist, the right thickness, feel gentle, and get the job done quick!
Bambo Nature – Tidy Bottom Wipes
Wow, were these thick. They didn’t seem to clean as well as the CVS ones and they skipped when I’d try to do a clean swipe.
Sprouts – Baby Wipes
Now, these ones were too thin and slippery wet. I also didn’t like the packaging– without a clasp, the wipes were hard to keep moist. Luckily, they were so wet, they never dried out completely.
Open Nature – Water Lily & Jasmine Scented Hand Soap
Was lovely and soft, smelled nice though a little strong.
Seventh Generation – Fresh Lemon & Tea Tree Scent
My hands broke out in dry, red, itchy patches from this!! Boyfriend was able to use it all up with no issues.
Softsoap – Hand Soap
Not sure if there are specific scents but, this was fine. Smelled fresh and clean, didn’t give me an allergic reaction.
Scent Theory – Fresh Lavender Foaming Hand Soap
When the liquid went down to about 1/4 of the bottle, we were able to keep refilling it with water a few times. The foamy bubbles still happened! Once it stopped feeling silky, that’s when it was time to get a new one.
Signature Care – Cotton Balls (Triple size)
Probably the best that I’ve tried. I’ve got no complaints!
Repurchase? Yes, I wish I had instead of the bag I have now.
Tom’s of Maine – Rapid Relief Sensitive Toothpaste
Eh, it was okay. I don’t think it whitened my teeth as much, though. I only picked it because our usual one was sold out at the time.
Tom’s of Maine – Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste (x2)
Cannot ever switch from this!! It makes my mouth minty fresh and cleans my teeth so well!!
Acuvue – RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution (x5)
I buy a new bottle of this same solution, every single month, even if it’s not empty. My original eye doc, that prescribed me my first set of contacts, told me they go bad after 30 days so, I like to be safe. Just curious, contact wearers, what solution do you use??
Bausch + Lomb – Biotrue Contact Lens Solution
I was given this cute little bottle for free after I got my new prescription in February. I *hated* it. My eyes were constantly dry, I thought my new brand of contacts were to blame until I got my RevitaLens back.
- Sinful Colors (x5) – Shades: 24/7, Gold Medal, Mauvelous, Aubergine, Rain Storm
- So many pretty colors, such a shitty formula. Stains my nails, chips within a day.
- Sally Hansen – Hard As Nails (x2), Shades: Tough Love, Tough Cookie
- They’re old and sticky. Don’t know how well they worked when I first got them several years ago.
- Sally Hansen – Insta-Dri, Shade: Just in Wine
- The brush is wider than all of my fingers (except my thumb) making it very difficult NOT to paint my skin. The formula is very runny, too.
- Forever 21 – Color Changing Nail Color
- Old and always was TRASH.
- Kokie – Shade: Fresh Picked
- Super thick, goopy, needs many layers then, never seems to dry!
- Maybelline – Color Sensational Shaping Lip Liner, Shade: Brick Red
- Not very long-lasting, easily smudged out of my lip area.
- Glo by Glory – Glo Stix, Shade: Cutie Patootie
- Started smelling bad, drying out, and separating…
- City Color Cosmetics – City Chic Lipstick, Shade: Je t’aime
- Very transferable, hard to apply within the lines, more of a gloss.
- Dominique Cosmetics – Lemonade Lipgloss, Shade: Peach Tea
- Man, I actually LOVED this gloss. It even won its category in my 2019 Color Cosmetics Awards. MY FAULT for leaving it in the car and letting it melt. All the product seeped out and the whole tube is sticky and gross now.
- Model Co. – Lip Lacquer Trio, Shades: Morrocco, Viva, Creme Brulee
- Super sticky and somehow, all three pulled the exact same shade on my lips.
- Trust Fund Beauty – Lipgasm Liquid Lipstick, Shade: k, bye
- I don’t know where I got this so, it’s must be VERY old. It looks like it, too, lol. K, BYE!!!
- Bite Beauty – Amuse Bouche Liquified Lip, Shade: Chiffonade
- Super gross. I can’t even explain how bad this looked on me. The formula was stringy, patchy, never dried down etc. Soooo disappointing, especially if you’ve tried their bullet lipsticks.
- Too Faced – Melted Matte Lipstick, Shade: Queen B
- Makes my lips look cracked and feel super dry.
MORE MAKEUP & SKINCARE
- Whish – Hydrating Face Mist
- Made me itchy.
- Clark’s Botanical – Overnight Cream
- Probably left it too long before trying it but, gave me small little bumps all over my face when I did.
- Revlon – Tweezers
- No need for this when I have my amazing Chella one now!
- ColouredRaine – Eyeshadow, Shade: Champagne Life
- Maybe because it was made by IPSY for the brand but, this sucked. It swatches beautifully but, was super patchy when applied with a brush to my lid. Unblendable and not to mention, the shade was a bit unflattering on me.
- Pacifica – Bronzer in Sunkissed
- I actually really liked this. Very dark and pigmented, went well with my skin tone. I just read somewhere if you can’t remember *when* you bought something, it is probably too old to keep using on your face… this had to have been in my collection since high school! Can’t believe how good it still was…
- The Beauty Crop – Glow Milk
- Not a fan of liquid highlighters, especially ones that don’t blend or budge after drying down.
- Sahi Cosmetics – Cream Metallic Foil Eyeshadow, Shade: Dubai
- This one didn’t even swatch well. The product is chunky and falls all over the place!
- Cailyn – Just Mineral Eye Polish, Shade: Bronze
- Not gonna lie, I took this out of my Discards pile before throwing it all away. I want to give it another shot because it’s the prettiest gold shade. I think it only made it into this pile because the brush inside is strange.
- Aesthetica – Jet Setter Contour, Highlight, Blush Palette
- Soooo dry!! Never even worked, never showed up on my skin in swatches nor with a brush.
- The Beauty Crop – Espresso Yourself Eyeshadow Palette
- Dry, no pigment!!
- Marianella – The Midnight Youth Cream
- Does NOTHING. Definitely does not moisturize!