Big thanks to Becky (@Strikeouts and Sprinkles) for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. ❤ This one took me so long to complete because I talk about myself A LOT around here, I don’t believe there’s anything you don’t already know about me. I tried my best, though– sorry, if I’m repeating facts I’ve shared before.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you
- Share 7 Facts About Yourself
Nominate 15 Bloggers
1. I cannot and do not get out of the shower until the water gets cold and forces me to. I already know I’m a terrible human being for this but, it’s a bad habit I can’t break. Save your environmentalist speeches, please.
2. I love eating celery but, refuse to touch it with my bare hands. I have to wrap it with a napkin or something… I cannot stand the never ending smell it leaves on my hands.
3. I seriously have ONE single strand of white hair. I can hide it easily but, it peeks out once in awhile. I’m only 24, you know!!
4. If I fall asleep, flat on my back, I will have a nightmare. 9 out of 10 times.
5. My handwriting changes, all the time. Sometimes it’s stick straight, other times rounded, messy, and semi-cursive.
6. I always bite my candy, even lollipops. Like, it only takes me two licks to get to the center of a Tootsie pop and those little Ice Breakers? I will bite those right when I pop them into my mouth. 😛
7. I always know when I’m full on drunk because I start dancing on the toilet…
I broke the last rule and didn’t nominate anyone because I’d love to learn more about all of YOU. If you have 7 facts to share, do it! ❤