Hi again fellow beauty lovers! It’s been another 4 months or so since I posted an Empties & Discards. (Read: #1, #2) I don’t have as many as the last round and I still accidentally threw some stuff I could’ve saved away but, I’m going to get better at this. Just you watch!
Delectable by Cake Beauty – Body Butter Cream in Triple Citrus Blend
The scent is rather flowery for something called “citrus” and it’s super intense, too. My legs didn’t feel moisturized at all and they turned ashy white by the end of the day.
To-Plan – Shea Butter Body Lotion
Creamy and thick but, sinks in quickly and does the job. Always left my hands a bit greasy, though, and the shea scent isn’t very subtle.
TONYMOLY – Vital Vita 12 Jelly Cleanser
Does a nice job cleaning off makeup, including mascara, has a beautiful orange scent but, it was a must to moisturize after every use. Very drying.
First Aid Beauty – Face Cleanser
Not gonna lie, this is not completely empty but, it’s reeeally close. I had to stop using it because the lid cracked severely and it made me feel as if too many germs were getting into the product.
The Saem – Natural Shea Butter Sheet Mask
Did nothing to hydrate my face, left area around my mouth irritated, itchy and red, and had a strong perfume scent. Lots of the essence was wasted at the bottom of the pouch, too.
GLAMGLOW – Bubblesheet Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask
My favorite, ever. So quick and easy to use, noticeably cleans out pores, shrinks bumps, and fades redness.
Repurchase? If only the brand were cruelty-free
Sealuxe – Ultimate Renewing Tightening Mask
SO luxurious! Light, fresh scent, feels soft and does not slip and slide at all. My face looked brighter and bouncier the next day!
Repurchase? Yes but, not sure if the brand is cruelty-free
Urban Decay – Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder in Lit
I was reeeally close to finishing this but, one day I tried to flip it close like I always did and the pan fell right out— all of the product cracked everywhere. I would have never discarded this before completely finishing it. It’s so pretty and perfect for my skin tone.
IT Cosmetics – Superhero Mascara
Another one bites the dust!
Thrive Causemetics – Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara in Brynn
Super easy to apply and remove, separated my lashes beautifully, and NEVER left any smudges. Not very dramatic and a bit chunky if too much product is used.
Sephora Collection – Matte Perfection Powder Foundation in Shade 26 Neutral Sand
Obviously, this isn’t completely empty, either but, look at the packaging. It was destroyed and probably not very sanitary to keep using. I loved the coverage and finish it gave me and I wasn’t left with any dry patches like most other powders tend to do. I wouldn’t have prematurely thrown this away if the packaging had stayed in tact and LOOK! I was SO close, wasn’t I?!
Repurchase? If the brand were cruelty-free
J.R. Watkins – Daily Moisturizing Body Wash in Lemon Cream
Lovely scent, silky feel, and left my skin moisturized yet, not soft? Makes lots of bubbles when used for baths
Marianella – Hand Wash in Violet & Bergamot
Liquidy as heck, ran out quickly because pump shoots out a lot of product at once, smells pleasantly womanly
Holiday Dessert Collection by Olivia Grace – Body Wash in Gingerbread & Vanilla
Smells like nothing, made me itchy, and doesn’t make a lot of bubbles for baths
Tom’s Of Maine – Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste
Mrs. Meyer’s – Hand Soap in Rain Water
VERY strongly scented, almost manly, quite musky… thick consistency and lasts for awhile
Repurchase? I’d try a different scent
Huggies – Simply Clean Fragrance Free Baby Wipes (x3)
A little thick and bubbly, fairly priced, and does the job.
The Honest Co. – Honest Wipes Premium Plant-Based Cleansing Cloths (x2)
Before they changed the packaging design and thinned their cloths out, I was never going to buy anything else… since they did, I’ve strayed away.
The unicorn horn looking ones were too flimsy and soft, the house-shaped sponges smeared more than blended, all of the other brushes I actually didn’t mind– I’ve just had them too long especially my Sigma ones. I thought I’d never say goodbye but, it’s finally time, I’ve found newer replacements now.
- Joah – Wand Me Up Concealer in Sand
- I liked the coverage but, it slowly gave me small bumps all over my face.
- Touch in Sol – No Poreblem Prime Essence
- Made my skin itchy and red, smells like grandma perfume
- Suva Beauty – Hydra Liner in Grease
- Did not understand
- Best Accessory Group – Bath Bomb in Donut Worry
- Smelled like a melted Barbie doll, didn’t make any changes to my bath water, and gave me eczema on my back
- Skin and Co. Roma – Mini Truffle Therapy Facial Oil
- Sparkly, greasy, and broke me out– also, not a fan of the scent
- Tarte – Big Ego Mascara
- Too much smudging!
- Tarte – Maracuja C Brightener Eye Treatment Foil Sample
- Gave me little bumps around my eyes that I’ve never gotten before… they luckily disappeared the next day but, scared me away from using this product again
- Bath & Body Works – Shower Gel in A Thousand Wishes
- Boyfriend’s grandma gifted this to me but, like most EVERYTHING from B&BW, I am allergic. My eyes water, my chest congests, and my throat feels scratchy at first sniff. It’s actually a really pretty scent though!
- BECCA Cosmetics – Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- SADLY, I broke the inner cap and after that, the powder no longer felt like a mist and started to dry me out. This is the only thing in my DISCARDS pile that I would possibly repurchase, IF they made it less easy to break.
- trèStique – Good Vibes Mascara in Icelandic Black Lacquer
- Worst mascara I’ve ever tried!
- Joah – Truly Yours Dark Circle Concealer in Ivory
- Made my skin look GRAY…
- Pixi by Petra – Glow Mist
- Made me very itchy, dry, and red