I feel incredibly honored because Jubilee, one of the two creators of this tag, nominated me to participate. So many thanks to her!! ❤ It was over a year ago that she and Chiari created this but, I couldn’t bring myself to fill it out. I skipped over it time and time again, always choosing the more fun and lighthearted tags. Age 15 was just such a toughie for me… I didn’t want to go back and relive it.
- Post the tag and image above
- Mention the creators of the tag and link back to their blog
- Thank whoever nominated you and link back to their blog
- Nominate 5 other bloggers that you love and notify them by commenting on their latest post
This tag was created by Everyday Magic With Jubilee and Mom Life With Chiari. You can click on the highlighted names to check out more inspirational posts from their blogs. Make sure to tag them in your post so that they can read your letters of encouragement.
Don’t be hard on yourself because… you are not being loved the way you deserve. But, please, be harder on yourself about the things you are ingesting and how poorly in school you are all of a sudden doing!
The relationship you’re in… will turn out to be the absolute worst one in your entire life and will mean NOTHING to you in the future. Get out as soon as possible but, hey, hello, I know everyone’s already telling you that and you’re not listening. There’s nothing even YOU can say to you, is there?
You will get through this because… you always do. You always get through everything and the tears will stop pouring eventually. Remember that.
Don’t get caught up in thinking… you need to prove anyone wrong, that you’ll have one of those high school romances, that you don’t need friends or even, family, and that drugs will cure all. Cut that shit out because, I’m tellin’ ya, it only goes downhill from here.
These experiences will help you learn… how not to be treated by others and most importantly, how not to treat yourself.
- Jennie @ 50shad3s0fjay
- Stephanie @ Late Night Reflecting
- Jinjer @ The Intrepid Arkansawyer
- Jenni @ xo, jenni
- Stella @ Schlep – A Lifestyle Trend
Of course, there’s never any pressure to participate but, I have a feeling my 5 nominees would write the most entertaining and beautiful responses to this tag if they did.
Here’s a clean slate, for anyone, even if I didn’t tag you:
- Don’t be hard on yourself because…
- The relationship you’re in…
- You will get through this because…
- Don’t get caught up in thinking…
- These experiences will help you learn…