For nearly my entire first year of blogging here, I wrote a VERY specific schedule for each month. On the 1st, I would always publish a list of all my upcoming posts for the next 30-31 days. Those of you who were here then, and are still here now– do you remember that? If so, thank you, I love you so much. ❤
While I don’t think I can go back to that level of organization– I’ve come up with just a little structure. I know a lot of people say “write whenever you feel like it” but, I realized, I’m more of a “write everyday to keep your juices flowing” person.
Posting randomly for most of 2019, I almost lost my spark and I don’t want that to happen again.
SUNDAY: Recipe Reviews
I’ll be sharing 3 dairy-free recipes (found online), reviewing, and rating them. Boyfriend does all the cooking so, I cannot/do not speak for how well the instructions are written– only the outcome of each meal. Can you believe I have almost done 100 posts in this series now?!
MONDAY: Entertainment or NO POST
TUESDAY: Beauty or NO POST
WEDNESDAY: Journal Entry
THURSDAY: Lifestyle/Blog-Related or NO POST
FRIDAY: Five Friday Faves
Five things that have caught my interest each week!
SATURDAY: Journal Entry
*On the days marked with ‘NO POST‘ I will only be posting if I have something to discuss in that category.
I’m also going to be making a few minor, maybe even unnoticeable, changes but, I wanted to mention them anyways.
- I will be adding .75 and .25 in my rating system. Previously, I only allowed myself .5 or whole numbers.
- Journal Entries two times a week (see above).
- My Monthly Currentlys series has been cut.
- I will no longer make Featured Images with stock photos.
- I will be cancelling my Personal Plan in Feb. because I made a bunch of space in my media storage by resizing all those 3000×4000 photos and learned not to upload the same photo 100 times. I only upgraded, in the first place, because I exceeded the free limit. If the ads that appear are too ugly, though, I may have to get it again.
I haven’t made any personal life goals for 2020 but, I have made a few for blogging/my blog.
- Include/take more photos of my cats, myself, boyfriend, and my surroundings (same amount of food).
- Clean up my media storage/delete all old Featured Images.
- Commit to blog schedule (see above).
- Update ‘About‘ page.
- NEVER get more than 5 days behind on reading your blogs.
- Fill out and publish all backlogged awards/tags.
- Hold my 3rd giveaway on my Blogiversary in August, get the goodies shipped in a timely matter, and find a way to include international friends.
- Spend less time rereading my own posts…