Back in May, my lovely blogging buddy, LP @ The Newbury Girl, nominated me to participate in the Would You Rather Tag. She came up with 10 different scenarios for me to choose from and I can’t wait to torture my indecisive Gemini mind, LOL. Let’s get started!
1. Would you rather lose all of your money or all your sentimental items?
Honestly? All of my sentimental items. I don’t have that many anyways but, if I had no money, what in the world would I do?!
2. Would you rather experience unrequited love or never love at all?
Never love at all. I actually had to look up what ‘unrequited love’ is and oh my gosh, ouch. No, thank you.
3. Would you rather own your own business or work for someone else?
1000% own my own business, that’s why I am ‘self-employed.’
4. Would you rather give up television (including streaming/YouTube) or reading?
Television, streaming, YouTube, all of it can go. I barely watch anything as it is. I like reading and playing games more.
5. Would you rather give up sushi or tacos for the rest of your life?
Tacos, tacos, tacos. PLEASE, never take away my sushi.
6. Would you rather live in your hometown and never travel anywhere, or live in another country but never visit home?
Easy! Live in my hometown and never travel anywhere.
7. Would you rather live in the desert or live in a frozen tundra?
DESERT! That’s why I’m here!
8. Would you rather eat dessert (but never dinner) or dinner (but never dessert)?
As big as a sweet tooth as I have, I would have to choose dinner. I never crave anything sweet unless I’ve first had something savory.
9. Would you rather run a successful blog or a successful YouTube channel?
Probably YouTube, if I was making money off it. Seems much, much easier!
10. Would you rather give up all makeup/cosmetics products or give up “dressing fashionably”?
I really don’t think I dress fashionably as it is but, I LOVE makeup and playing around with all the different kinds so, I will wear all the baggy sweats everywhere if I can still have my cosmetics!
Again, big thanks to LP for tagging me! Let me know how you would’ve answered these questions! Do we agree or disagree more?