Susan @ Purrsian Tea tagged me in the Fall Tag back in September and I wrongly assumed that I’d have the entire season to fill it out. Looking at the questions now, it should’ve been done before Halloween! Oops! I hope you’ll forgive my tardiness.
1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
I really love the apple pie one but, I wouldn’t die if I didn’t get to light it all season.
2. When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?
Colorful, falling leaves.
3. What is your all time favorite fall/Halloween movie?
I can’t pick a #1 favorite but, I do have a Top 10: here.
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
I was a cheetah and boyfriend was a “tamer” LOL. Next year, we want to do something more gorey/scary.
5. What is your favorite fall trend?
I’m still loving the big, fuzzy jackets and hoodies.
6. When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?
Fresh, hot apple cider.
7. What is your go to fall beauty product? A must have staple!
Moisturizer! Orrr lip balm… oh my gosh. I need to have both. Pleeease, can’t I?!
8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
Pumpkin! I hate apple pie… the smushy apples disgust me. Pecan pie is the best out of them all, though. Why is that not an option?
9. Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us all about it!
Boyfriend and I go to a big buffet every Thanksgiving. Does that count as a tradition?
10. The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season?
Maybe! I used to hate it when I lived in Minnesota because it meant winter was on its way but, here, in Vegas… it’s actually nice to have some cooler months. The weather is so comfortable this time of year.
I won’t tag anyone because the questions are a little outdated. 😛 Sorry!