Hey there fellow beauty lovers!! I’m finally back, after 4 months of hoarding (or, at least, trying my best to), to show you MORE of my Empties & Discards. 🙂 Being only my second post in this series, I wasn’t the very best about keeping ALL of my trash. I have a feeling I threw quite a lot of stuff away without a second thought. I will try harder for my third round, I promise!
If you missed it, READ: My First Empties & Discards
- Equate Beauty – 100% Pure Cotton Jumbo Cotton Balls
Very stringy and always pulled and stuck to my nails.
- Up&Up – Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Not the strongest remover. Two fully soaked cotton balls were needed to remove polish from my one big toe.
- Sally Hansen – Complete Care 7-in-1 Nail Treatment
I loved this as a top coat, it made every manicure look professionally shiny and it dried super fast. Towards the end of the bottle, it got super annoyingly sticky.
- Feel Balanced – Moisture Balancing Cream
Even though this cream claimed to be okay for my face, I only applied it to my body since it has a strong scent. When I first started using it, I DID notice my skin wasn’t as succulent as it had been before, but I wanted to finish the bottle. When I finally started using new stuff, I realized how much I had let it dry me out.
Repurchase? Heck no
- Marianella – Crystal Collagen 24K Gold Powder Eye Mask
Please note: I know, for a fact, I actually should have TWO of these wrappers but, whatever, lol. 😛
These masks are so fragile and rip apart if you grab them with your nails but, for those who say eye masks are too slippy slidey– try these, they do not move at all. I can’t say I see immediate results but, I know with these sort of products, you need to repeatedly use them and for awhile, too. I had no bad reactions, though, and that’s really good for me!
Repurchase? If results are seen after using my last three
- Biorace – Intense Hydrating Spirulina Mask
Very snug, mess-free, and hydrating!
- Biore – The Original Deep Cleansing Nose Strips
I found a few of these when I was cleaning up and decided to use one. Have they always hurt so much?? I was crying when I peeled mine off but, it’s so satisfying to see how much it cleans out.
- Ariul – Stress Relieving Purefull Cleansing Tissues
Super refreshing, made my skin bright and instantly clean.
Repurchase? Yes, please
- GLAMGLOW – Bubblesheet Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask
I really thought this was fun but, not one to use while relaxing! I noticed how it cleared my skin right away and I would like to use it more often than the directions allow.
- Signature Care – Sensitive Wipes
A bit too thin and wet.
- The Honest Co. – Honest Wipes Premium Plant-Based Cleansing Cloths
Nice and thick, perfectly moist.
- CVS Health – Ultra-Soft Fragrance Free Wipes
They’re a little thin and don’t clean up that well. Many wipes are needed for one job.
- Tom’s of Maine – Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste in Peppermint and Whole Care Toothpaste in Peppermint
Boyfriend and I only love the Antiplaque & Whitening one, we can’t use ANY other toothpastes.
Repurchase? Yes and No
- Target’s Hot Spot – Mini Hand Sanitizer in Lemon
It had little beads and smelled yummy.
- Kroger – Cotton Swabs
Liked ’em better than the ones we have now.
- Old Spice – Mini Pure Sport Deodorant
I don’t know, I still sweat and smelled through it but, it was small so I used it all. The scent was nice before I ruined it. 😛
- IT Cosmetics – Superhero Mascara in Super Black
This was my first tube of this mascara. I loved the dramatic effect it creates with one swipe but it was a bit messy.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Clear Brow Gel
It worked to keep my brow hairs neat and combed down but, when it dried up, it became disgusting and impossible to work with.
- Tarte – Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12H Concealer in Tan (x3)
I told you it was my favorite.
- Il Makiage – Icon High Volume & Intense Curl Mascara in Black
Didn’t love it but, I did like it.
- Sephora Collection – Lashcraft Length & Volume Mascara in Noir (x2)
Used to be my go-to mascara but, I’ve finally moved on and found better.
TOOLS (Should these be Empties or Discards?)
- Real Techniques – Miracle Complexion Sponge
I just want a new one.
- C. Wonder – Blending Sponges (x2)
Very big and not that bouncy.
- Popu – House-Shaped Makeup Sponge
I actually probably went through 4 or 5 of these already. They’re kind of useless, to be honest.
- Sigma – Buffer F45 Brush
The bristles keep falling out all over my face! It was fine before I ever washed it but, ever since the first time, it gets worse and worse.
- Kandee Johnson x Purlisse – Butter Me Orange Creamsicle Body Butter *I still haven’t recovered from the eczema patch this created on my stomach.
- Facial Cleansing Brush *Could not even get it to move across my face, lol.
- Drunk Elephant – Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser *Broke me the heck out.
- Seraphine Botanicals – Imperial Mini Mascara *Way too wet.
- Tarte – Base Tape Hydrating Primer *Also, broke me the heck out.
- Tatcha – Camellia Gold Spun Lip Balm *I really tried to use this, there’s quite a deep dig in there but, it made my lips crack and hurt after awhile!
- Pixi Beauty – H2O Skin Drink *Another thing that broke me out…
- Drunk Elephant – Protini Polypeptide Face Cream *Same as above.
- Bang Beauty – Eyeliner in Chocolate *Chunky and sticky, yuck!
- Ciate London – Eye Lustre Creme Eyeshadow in Cupid *Extremely hard to work with.
Have you emptied or discarded any beauty products lately? Have you ever tried anything I emptied or discarded?