Hiya babes!!! I am SO excited to bring you this collaboration post!!!
I’ve teamed up with my fellow blogging friend, Jam Nesreen, and we’ve each given the other 73 different questions to answer. The idea is originally from Vogue Videos: 73 Questions Answered By Your Favorite Celebs. I had never heard of it before but, I was so down to participate when she approached me with the opportunity.
Let’s get started!!
Jam’s 73 Questions
1. What is your first name?
2. Do you have a nickname?
No. Most everyone calls me Hunida but, I did write a post on some nicknames I’ve had in the past… if you’re interested, you can read it: here.
3. How are you feeling today?
Relaxed with a tinge of anxiousness.
4. Who would you say is your role model growing up?
I can’t say I really had a role model. I didn’t strive to be like anyone else.
5. What’s your first thought this morning?
“My stomach hurts, I need to get up and use the bathroom…”
6. What is something you do every morning without fail?
^^^ (see answer above)
7. What’s your zodiac/sun sign?
8. What would you say is your beauty philosophy?
I feel stupid because I don’t really know what a “beauty philosophy” is. How do I answer this?! Somebody, help!
9. What is a beauty product that you don’t go a day without wearing?
Probably lip balm but, some days, I even forget to wear that.
10. What is the best beauty advice you have ever received?
It’s never too early to use anti-aging products. (Thank you, Rossy!)
11. If you can spend a day with anyone in the world, who would it be?
This is such a hard one. I feel like I’m supposed to pick a celebrity but, there aren’t many that I’d want to spend a whole day with? In fact, there’s probably no one I’d be able to stand for an entire day besides boyfriend.
12. And what would you do?
What we normally do… not much. 😛
13. What’s one thing that you’ll love to master?
My credit score
14. Are you a texter or a caller?
Neither, really… I’m hard to reach both ways, if I’m being honest…
15. If I could go visit your hometown, what place would you recommend me to go?
Pizza Luce and Caffe Latte. If you’d like an even bigger list, check out my post: My Favorite Spots in Minnesota.
16. Favorite book?
A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown
17. What genre of music do you usually listen to?
Rap and/or pop
18. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
el Diablo by MGK
19. What single event that has impacted you the most in your life?
20. What do you usually do on your free time?
Eat, blog, watch TV, read, play games, snuggle my cats and boyfriend, and smoke a lot of weed
21. When you are choosing a look, what is the first thing you are drawn to?
I’m naturally attracted to anything pink but, I don’t always go for it.
22. What are you binge-watching at the moment?
All of the shows I’m watching are currently airing so it’s not possible to binge-watch them.
23. What is the best thing you’ve seen in the past 5 years?
Gosh, that’s a long time frame! I’m guessing we’re talking entertainment wise so, I’m gonna say the film, Moana. It was outstanding. I don’t know if it was released more than 5 years ago or not but, I just watched it last year.
24. What’s the most rewarding experience that you’ve ever had in your life?
Adopting all my cats and all the love they show me! ❤
25. What is your favorite holiday to celebrate?
You’re all gonna hate me but, it’s Valentine’s Day!!
26. What was your first job?
Sonic Drive-In 😀
27. What’s your dream job?
Whatever it is that Kim Kardashian does.
28. What is something about you that you wish more people focused on?
Nothing. I actually wish people would stop focusing on me altogether and learn how to focus on themselves.
29. What scared you the most?
Evil ghosts/spirits and doing things that could cause bad luck
30. What makes you laugh the most?
Lately, Kevin Hart and The Rock!
31. What is blogging really like for you?
A hobby I never want to let go of.
32. How did you start your blog?
It all started with a 30 Day Challenge I found on Pinterest. I needed a space to write and I chose WordPress. It was the best decision I ever made.
33. What topic do you love writing about?
You all know by now the answer is… MYSELF.
34. Where’s one place you’d like to go?
Amsterdam, Tokyo/Sapporo, and/or Paris. I can’t choose just one. I’d be equally happy visiting any of the cities I mentioned.
35. What is your must have beauty product?
Besides lip balm, I’d choose mascara or face moisturizer.
36. What is your spirit animal?
Cats! I would love to lay around, eat, and get pets all day.
37. What is your spirit emoji?
The drooling one!!
38. Do you have a secret hobby?
It’s not that big of a secret but, I wouldn’t do it with anyone else around…
I admit, I like to sing and record myself on the Smule app.
39. What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever splurged on?
40. You can only dance to one song for the rest of your life, what song would it be?
On stage, I’d choose Often by The Weeknd.
41. If your life is a song or a movie, what would the title be?
Am I supposed to choose an existing song/movie or am I supposed to make one up? If it’s an existing one, I’d go with James Arthur’s song, Say You Won’t Let Go. If I’m supposed to make a title up, on my own, one that sums up my whole life… I don’t know if I can do it. I guess it would be something like… “Drastic Changes” LOL.
42. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Probably all the drugs when I was 17.
43. Name one thing you cannot live without?
If it’s a thing and not a person, I choose the internet. 😉
44. What TV show would you like to have a cameo with?
Hmm… I would love to be on Harlots and wear one of those big dresses!!
45. What are three things you look for in a man?
Good looks, fun sense of humor, and knows how to eat all kinds of different foods
46. What was your first memory?
I have a lot of early memories but, I could never pinpoint which one was my very first one.
47. Who would make you totally starstruck?
48. Favorite place to visit that’s not a home?
Dessert shops? Restaurants?
49. Do have a hidden talent?
Not that I know of…
50. If you would choose another career, what would you do?
My dream would be to do nothing and still make money… otherwise, I want to be a secretary or something like that.
51. If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?
52. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
Confidence is key and love yourself, things like that.
53. What advice would you give your younger self?
^^^ (see answer above)
54. What do you hope/wish for by the time you are 30?
It’s coming up in like 6 years… I have ZERO plans.
55. How do you like your coffee?
Strong and black
56. Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, two. Check them out: here.
57. What’s your favorite thing to eat?
My mom and dad’s chicken and rice congee.
58. What is your morning routine like?
I am fast asleep in the morning. I wake up in the afternoon and usually, use the bathroom and read in bed for an hour or two, then I take a shower, smoke a blunt, eat, and go about my day, whatever I have planned, after that.
59. Who’s your style icon?
Pinterest boards and other bloggers.
60. What is your favorite thing to wear?
T-shirts and soft shorts
61. Do you play any musical instrument?
62. If you could live in any era, what would it be?
In the 18th-century, London (like in Harlots).
63. What is something you always travel with?
My cell phone
64. How would you describe yourself in three words?
Sincere, gullible, and awesome 😀
65. Who is a blogger you’d love to collab with?
Any blogger who’d love to collab with me!
66. What is your favorite podcast?
I do not like ANY podcasts.
67. How do you come up with your blog content?
I usually write reviews and journal entries lately so I don’t need to come up with anything, really. I do have a list of all my own ideas but, I haven’t used anything on it in awhile. Prompts just pop into my head and I make sure to jot them down somewhere.
68. Have you ever cut your own hair?
69. What’s the best piece of advice your mom gave you?
To slide down the stairs (like you’re going down a playground slide) on the first day of your period to reduce the amount of days you have it.
70. Other than your family, who do you call for advice?
You guys, here, on WordPress!
71. Who are the people who inspires you the most?
^^^ (see answer above) ❤
72. How would you describe your life now in a hashtag?
73. Who would you like to ask 73 questions if given the opportunity?
Anyone who’d be willing to answer so many of them!!
Find out Jam’s answers to my 73 questions, HERe!