Hey all!! Becky and Bex both tagged me in the “Two Truths & A Lie Book Tag” all the way back in February when it was buzzin’ in the blogosphere but, you know me… I am always late with the tags and awards. 😛 Thanks so much for thinking of me, girlies! I apologize for being so tardy to the party. ❤
How to Participate
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post (you can use this HTML code!)
Tag 8 friends to play along.
- Link back to the original post so she can see all your secrets!
If you didn’t realize by my post’s title, I have already decided to break the first rule of participation. Since I was tagged twice, I’m going to double the amount of truths and lies. 😉
My FOUR Truths & TWO Lies
- Last year, I reached my Goodreads Reading Challenge Goal but, this year… I’m not even close!
- My Kindle shelf is never empty.
- I always have my next book checked out and waiting for me before I finish reading my current one.
- My favorite book is a memoir.
- Fifty Shades of Grey is my favorite series.
- I have never finished any of the Harry Potter books.
THE BIG REVEAL
Click here to uncover my dirty lies…#1 is a lie because I didn’t reach my Goodreads Goal last year but, the part about me not even being close this year is the TRUTH. #5 is the second lie– I wasn’t even able to get through the first book in the series.
Which ones did you think were lies? Did you guess right? Do we have any bookish habits/facts in common?