Hey there fellow beauty lovers! Welcome to my first ever “Empties & Discards” post. I realized I’m always showing you guys new products that I buy but, I never follow up with how I’m liking them. This way, I can show you which items I’m throwing out and which ones I used ’til the end. I’ve been saving my trash since a little after 2019 started. I hope you guys enjoy reading about mine as much as I enjoy reading about yours. 🙂
- Tarte – Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer
There was only enough cream for 3 nights in a row. It kept my face plump, moist, and soft. I didn’t notice a scent and didn’t detect any breakouts.
- Berrisom – Sheep Vitamin C + Arbutin Animal Mask
The mask itself was extremely cute and extra fun with the design of an actual sheep’s face on it. I noticed a difference in the brightness and smoothness of my face immediately after use. The effects lasted about a day.
- Marcelle – City 24H Anti-Pollution Day & Night Moisturizing Emulsion
My skin had a constant brightness to it while using this moisturizer everyday. The product was a bit fast absorbing though, a lot of cream was needed each time. There was no scent and it kept my face moisturized but, not as best as it could have.
- Harry’s – Truman Razors
These sucked! I used two of them but, I couldn’t get a close shave at all. It was impossible to get into crevices and crooks, too.
- Colgate – Total in Clean Mint
Way too sweet and never left my mouth feeling fresh.
- J.R. Watkins – Handsoap in Aloe & Green Tea
I liked the scent and the soap was silky smooth, leaving my hands the same way.
- Tom’s of Maine – Antiplaque & Whitening in Peppermint
After using this toothpaste, there’s no other ones that can compare. I need this in my life, always.
Repurchase? Every time
- Clinique – Take The Day Off Makeup Remover
Super gentle liquid that wasn’t too oily and it removed makeup like a dream– even the impossible kinds.
- ULTA Beauty – Maximum Lashes Mascara
Eh, it was alright. I used it until it dried out so I can’t say I hated it!
- Benefit – Boi~ing Airbrush Concealer in No. 3
It was crazy when I reached the bottom of this little guy. I didn’t think it would ever happen. I loved this for spiffying up around my eyebrows. It was creamy and applied evenly.
Repurchase? Yes (if the brand were cruelty-free)
- Open Nature – Free & Clear Ultra Soft Baby Wipes in Fragrance Free
These are way too thick and not even completely wet. They are dry and kind of hurt.
Repurchase? No way
- CVS Health – Ultra-Soft Cleansing Wipes in Fragrance Free
These are my favorite. They’re the perfect texture and thickness, always nice and wet.
Repurchase? Yep, already have!
- The Body Shop – Body Butter in Grapefruit
I felt this was a bit greasy compared to other lotions/butters I’ve tried. It kept my skin hydrated but, not as soft as usual. I absolutely loved the citrusy scent.
Repurchase? No, maybe I’ll try a yogurt next time
*I threw everything away before getting all the shade/scent names down… sorry! I’ll do better next time!
- Every Man Jack in Citrus
- Naturally Fresh – Roll-On Deodorant
- Schmidt’s in Lavender + Sage
- Jason in Nourishing Apricot
- 2 from Forever 21 – A baby blue and a color changing baby purple
- Sally Hansen’s – No Chip Top Coat
- Sinful Colors – Chunky red sparkles
- L’Oreal Paris – Elvive Extraordinary Oil
- Lamaur – Vita E Ultra Hold Hair Spray
- Conair – Mini shaver
- Shea Moisture – Raw Shea Butter Body Lotion w/ Frankincense & Myrrh
- MDSolarSciences – Daily Anti-Aging Moisturizer w/ SolSci-X
- H2O+ Beauty – Oasis Hydrating Treatment
- Aveeno – 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream
- We Love Eyes – Tea Tree Eyelid & Eyelash Foaming Cleanser
- Lab For You – Multi-Ex Repair Cream
- Japanese Color Mascara in Red
- 4 Yves Saint Laurent Mini Lippies
- Tarte – Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
- Oryza – Lip Topper
- Tarte – Blush & Glow Blush & Highlighter in Rose Gold
- Too Faced – Better Than Sex Mascara
- theBalm – Take Home the Bronze Anti-Orange Bronzer in Greg & Alternative Rock Blush
- Benefit Costmetics – Watt’s Up in Champagne
- Nomad – Mini Highlighter
- Starlooks – Eye Pencil
- Touch in Sol – No Poreblem Primer
What have you emptied and/or discarded recently?!