Hey, all! I know I am super behind on responding to awards and tags posts but, I felt like I had to push this one to the top of the list– for obvious reasons! (I promise, I will still get to the other ones, eventually). I wanted to get these questions answered before Christmas, so here we go!!
Thank you to Becky at Strikeouts + Sprinkles for tagging me. 🙂
- Thank the blogger who tagged you and link their blog to your post
- List the rules in the post
- Answer all the questions asked by the blogger
- Nominate some other bloggers and ask them 12 new questions
Thoughts on Christmas lights staying up all year round?
Well, I see why people do it and I am not one to judge.
When do you start listening to Christmas music?
Maybe a bit before Thanksgiving. It gets me in the mood for both holidays. I love Christmas music so much.
When is too early to start listening to/playing Christmas music?
Never! People can listen to whatever they want, whenever they want!
How do you do your Christmas shopping (in-store/online/both)?
I like doing it in-store better but, I have done some online shopping a lot of the times.
What’s your favorite family tradition around this time of year?
Mine and boyfriend’s newest tradition of going to a big buffet on Thanksgiving day and Christmas day. 🙂
Real or fake tree?
It just breaks my heart that people cut down real trees to decorate and put in their homes. Fake trees, all the way.
Favorite Christmas song?
I like that smooth man (Nat King Cole) singing Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire a LOT and I love Ashley Tisdale’s version of Last Christmas. 😀 This year, I’ve mostly been listening to the Glee soundtrack of Christmas songs– which are all just the best. Oh, and I can’t forget Britney Spears’ My Only Wish This Year.
Favorite Christmas movie?
I can’t pick only one. I feel like there are a few genres of Christmas movies so, I’ll do one for each:
Cheesy, magical romance: Snowglobe
More “serious”: This Christmas
Classic: How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Contemporary Rom-Com: Four Christmases
What’s the worst Christmas present you’ve ever received?
I’ve never really hated anything I got before!
Who is the toughest person you have to buy for this Christmas?
I didn’t buy anyone gifts this year so I didn’t have a tough time. 🙂
Frosty the Snowman or Rudolph?
Why do I have to choose? I love them both! But, I guess… I will go with Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer!
Do you have to attend any Christmas/holiday parties this year?
Whoever is reading this and has been looking for a fun Christmas tag to do before the holiday passes us! I’d love to hear all of your answers to my questions!
- What does your perfect wrapping paper look like?
- Have you been to any Christmas festivals or light shows this year?
- What will you be having for dinner on Christmas?
- Have you ever had to travel for Christmas?
- What was your absolute favorite gift you’ve ever received?
- Do you know how to ice skate?
- Do you give your snowmen a real scarf and a carrot nose? If you’ve never made one, would you?
- Is there one specific thing you really are hoping to open up this year?
- Do you think pets should get presents, too?
- Did you buy anything new or special to wear on Christmas?
- What are your favorite Christmas colors?
- What do you think of the Elf on the Shelf?