Hi, everyone! Happy Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it)! ❤
Today, I want to give thanks to the lovely Becky at Strikeouts + Sprinkles for nominating me for my FIFTH Liebster Award!!
Here’s how these things go…
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
- What are the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
Lol, man. I’ve made a lot of bad purchases but, I think the worst one I’ve ever made was my moped. I am not even tall enough to drive it properly… and someone recently just stole the license plate off it!
The best one I’ve ever made was on my apartment, if that counts?
- Who is the messiest person you know?
Me, hands down.
- What are your thoughts on mascots?
I’ve never thought about them before, to be honest. They’re cool, I guess!
- What’s the most useless talent you have?
I don’t think any talents are useless! At the very least, they would be able to impress someone else.
- What was the last photo you took?
My dessert plate at the buffet earlier, hehe. 🙂
- What song always gets stuck in your head?
Okay, I have no idea why but, I ALWAYS burst out singing “I’m so addicted to all the things you do / when you go down on me / in between the sheets!!!” I never even listen to that song but, I sing those lines more than once every single day. I am not even exaggerating!!
I didn’t even know what it was called or who sang it. I just asked boyfriend “what’s that song I always sing called again?” LOL, it’s Addicted by Saving Abel.
- What’s your cure for hiccups?
I hold my breath until it feels like I will pass out and usually when I breathe again, the hiccups are gone. If not, I try again and again until they are.
- What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?
So, I’m pretty bad at remembering movie quotes but you will quite often catch me saying, “Dude, you got a disease!” from School of Rock (when Dewey asks the kids what a “hangover” is), in my best British accent, I say “I didn’t do it on purpose” from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (when the bus shows up outta nowhere and knocks Harry down), and “I never knew my faaather!” from Finding Nemo (when the shark shouts it), hahaha. I don’t know why but, those 3 quotes have stuck with me forever– the words and the way they were said, too.
- What’s something that you’ve done that you’re proud of?
I explored New York all by myself earlier this year! I didn’t think I could do it on my own but, I survived!
- Is there a show you used to watch and stopped watching and want to start again?
Yeah, there are probably quite a few but, the one I can think of off the top of my head is Nashville.
- What’s your worst example of procrastination?
In High School, I completed Mythology 2nd Trimester of my senior year with an F. During the second to last week in the 3rd Trimester, I returned one of the teacher’s books and my paper that had already been written. It was just missing the bibliography and it actually still was when I finally turned it in… I was just lucky that the teacher was nice enough to accept it and bump my grade up even though the class had ended the whole trimester before. I probably wouldn’t have my diploma if he hadn’t done that for me.
11 Random Facts About Me
Ah, I’m going to try my absolute best to tell you all new ones but, I can’t promise that I haven’t already mentioned some of these things about myself before.
- I got my first cell phone on my birthday after 6th grade. It was a white and purple Nokia slide phone.
- I used to love playing online doll games like Diva Starz, MyScene, Barbie, and Polly Pocket.
- My favorite store for dressy clothes is Francesca’s and for casual clothes I like Rue 21 and Rainbow.
- I prefer Walmart’s products over Target’s but, I feel like the shopping experience at Target is just 10x more peaceful.
- I’ve owned every PlayStation console since the first one to the third one. The fourth one, that’s out now, is the only one I’ve never had.
- I used to cheat by looking at the shoes during “Heads Up, 7 Up” every single time.
- I’m one of those idiots who needs to have a list of passwords and usernames to all the different sites. I have them written down in a notebook and in a saved draft in my e-mail account, too.
- One time, I tried to dye some of my hair blue but, of course, it just turned a very light brown… lol.
- I am the worst at wrapping gifts but, I still really enjoy it!
- I am a huge sucker for cheesy Christmas films. ❤
- I have two tattoos and I have decided I will never get another one… I can’t stand the pain, lol.
- Norrie at Reading Under the Blankie
- Steffani at Native Rose
- Demi at The Lupie Momma
- Cadie at Cadie’s Corner
- Jubilee at Everyday Magic with Jubilee
- Chanelle Hayley
- Claire at (Iced) Coffee with Claire
- Allie at Living My Full Life
- Erica at We Are Glamerus
- Nancy at Exquisitely
- Sophie Mags at Hopeless Wonderer
To answer these 11 questions…
- What is the grocery store you go to regularly called?
- Are you subscribed to any subscription boxes?
- Do you ever print out your photos anymore?
- What was your favorite project you remember working on in High School?
- Do you think it’s possible for parents to love one of their kids more than the others?
- If you could donate a large amount of money to one charity, which would you choose?
- Do you prefer online shopping over going to the store?
- What was the last book you read that you would give a 5 star rating to?
- What is your favorite makeup product?
- Do you wash your face everyday with a cleanser?
- What was your favorite toy as a child?
As always, there is no pressure on my nominees to participate! And to those I didn’t nominate, please, feel free to! ❤