I know, I know, it’s already August and I was nominated for this award all the way back in June by one of my best pals Julie! [Bet ya don’t remember this one either, Julie. Oops!] Big thanks goes out to her. ❤
- Thank whoever nominated you & include a link to their blog
Mention the creator of the award & provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your own [with a choice of one weird or funny one]
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three Things About Me:
- I am probably the most impatient person you will ever meet – especially when waiting for food orders.
- I love candles and can spend hours in a store sniffing them if they carry a large variety. It’s like I just have to get a whiff of every single one that sounds appealing to me.
- I am currently eating a plum as I type this.
- Do you like classic art or modern art and why?
I love them both but, I am guessing you want me to choose? If I had to choose which to decorate my home with, I’d go with modern art but, if I was going to a museum– I’d much rather see classic art. I don’t know why, it’s just my preference.
- Who do you live with?
My boyfriend and 3 cats!
- Are you organized in your home (closets, bathroom, drawers)?
I sure wish.
- What is your happy song?
What a toughie! It changes often but, I think a song I can constantly go back to every time I’m trying to get “pumped up” is Fuckin’ Problems by ASAP Rocky, Drake, 2 Chainz, & Kendrick Lamar. The funny thing is: I am NOT a fan of any of the artists but, the song is my JAM.
- Do you have a full time job?
If I make myself work enough it could equal up to 40 hours and I could answer “yes” to this question. 😉
- My weird question: Do you eat ketchup with your eggs?
- What’s hanging up on the walls in your bedroom?
- What do you keep on your nightstand every night?
- What is your favorite magazine to flip through?
- Do you prefer gold or silver wedding bands for men?
- Lucy at lucysbookishworld
- Sarah at lifewithlilred
- Emma Kernstein
- Courtney at Courtney’s Corner
- Kelsey Styron