Hey friends! A little switch in the schedule; I’m giving you this post today and a journal entry tomorrow. ❤ Hope you’ve all had a wonderful non-blue Monday!
If you tell me you don’t have ANY annoying habits, you’re probably lying or you’re probably not human… but hey, that’s okay– we can still be friends. 😉
Me, personally? I have more bad habits than I can list… I’m still gonna try though!:
- I have a constant need for reassurance.
I will ask the same question over and over again just so I can hear the same answer.
- I am incredibly indecisive.
Seriously, it takes me centuries to make a decision on almost anything. I have to ponder all options.
- I will re-tell the same stories to the same person.
Oops. I have no excuses– I usually don’t even realize it unless the person tells me, too.
- I always let my hair cover my view, causing me to trip often and sometimes, I even accidentally chew on my own hair.
As a kid, my mom used to always have to remind me to move my hair out of my face. I don’t know why I still can’t remember to do so.
- I can’t stop scratching my eczema patches.
I should apply cream every time I have an itch but, more than 60% of the time, I’m scratching that itch to shreds instead. That’s why my patches never seem to go away.
- When I discover a new song I really like – I listen to it on repeat.
No other songs in between… just the same song over and over again. If boyfriend is not around to yell at me to ‘stooooop!’ it would be ALL day.
- I overuse exclamation points.
If you read my blog or exchange comments with me often– you will have realized this already. I can’t help myself! I feel like a period sounds ‘mean’? I can’t explain it. I love exclamation marks, okay?
- I always break the plastic clasp for the bread bag.
For some reason, every time I try to re-fasten the bread bag, I snap the little plastic clasp right in half!! It’s ALWAYS me that breaks it– never boyfriend.
What are some of your very worst habits? Do we have any of the same ones?
Featured Image by Lidya Nada