In June, I was nominated by the lovely Cordelia at Purple Palace. Thank you, beautiful! If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and press her name and it will lead you there.
She didn’t list any rules in her post so I won’t either. I did receive a set of questions that I’m eager to answer though, so here I go. Are you ready?
- Would you rather be able to teleport but become genetically mutated (e.g. a missing limb, higher IQ, become taller, autoimmune disease) after each event or be able to read minds but the more people are around you the more pain and stress you feel (e.g. concerts, big malls, airports would render you unconscious)? Why?
Oh gosh, what a tough and interesting question. If you’re reading this, please answer this in my comments. I wanna know what everyone else would choose.
I pick being able to read minds… maybe because I’m shallow. I don’t want to be missing a limb or anything else like that.
- One thing that happens in the world you cannot wrap your head around.
Animal abuse and abandonment. Why??? Please stop it!!!
- What is your favorite food?
Ugh. So hard to pick just one thing! It really depends on my mood. For now… I’m gonna go with snow crab legs.
- What is the most important thing you have learned in 2018?
Health insurance is a waste.
- What is your favorite show of all time?
For a show that runs an hour long, I choose One Tree Hill and for a show that runs for half an hour, I choose Boy Meets World.
- What do you love about yourself?
Everything?! Mwahah. ;D
Oh, do I have to choose only ONE thing? Well, fine… how about my ability to make others comfortable when they’re nervous or shy? Yeah, let’s go with that. 🙂
- Give your best piece of advice.
Love yourself and choose yourself above others, always always always.
There were no rules, so that’s that! Thanks again, Cordelia, for the nomination!
Featured Image by Marko Blažević