Put your hands together for one of thooooose… award posts!!! 😉
Big thanks goes out to my pal Julie over at Julie H. Cares for nominating me. I am honored to be accepting my THIRD Liebster Award. ❤
- Religiously thank the person who nominated you.
Blast photos of the award on your blog.
- Write a tear filled segment of why you love blogging and explain how it’s the coolest thing since sliced bread.
- Provide ten random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions your fellow nominator has given you.
- Create more questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate enough people to create a Brady Bunch family.
Comment on the blog post from the Global Aussie with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster Award nomination.
Yes, I am breaking a couple of the rules. Sorry!
Why I Love Blogging
I love blogging because I can be open and honest with my thoughts. Nothing I do feels like a “waste” since I started my blog. I’m able to share what I’m currently watching, reading, or just doing. I always find someone who agrees with me, even on things that I thought no one else would ever feel the same way about. I have my own, personal space that I can make and change to fit me. I have a digital diary that I can look back on in the future. A safe and fun place to store my memories. I love writing, I love expressing myself… I love blogging!
10 Random Facts About Me
Man, I feel like I do this a lot. I hope I can come up with some NEW facts this time, I apologize if I’m repeating myself.
- I always keep my phone on Silent Mode. No vibration, no sounds.
- I type really fast. Boyfriend asks me if I’m even typing real words or just being spastic sometimes.
- I love reading and watching anything about serial killers. Real ones and fake ones.
- I don’t know how to swim.
- My biggest fear is sink/bath drains. I will not, cannot touch them at all. I will scream and scrub at the contaminated area with hot water and soap for hours if I accidentally come into contact with one.
- I almost failed my Interior Design class in High School… how pathetic, I know.
- My blog’s birthday is next month.
- I prefer reading eBooks over physical books.
- I don’t like any soda except ginger beer, ginger ale, and those Izze drinks.
- Even though I was born in Minnesota, I’ve never been ice fishing, ice skating, nor snowboarding. I have gone skiing once but, I wasn’t even able to get myself up the bunny hill.
Julie’s Questions For Me
- Is there a specific reason you started blogging?
Oh gosh, I feel like I’ve answered this question SO many times. I honestly didn’t know I’d be running a blog for so long. I found this 30 Day Challenge on Pinterest one day, opened up this blog to complete it and I continued blogging every day since. 😀
- If you could meet someone famous, who would you pick and why?
Hmm… I’d be really nervous meeting any celebrity. What would we be doing when we met? Would it just be like a quick meet and greet where I get their autograph and go or will we be hanging out and doing something fun together? I guess I’d choose… someone really famous like Beyonce just so everyone else would be jealous, lol.
- Do you blog from your phone, tablet, or computer? Which do you prefer?
When writing a post I ALWAYS use my computer. To reply to comments, my computer, too. But, I prefer to read posts on my phone.
- Do you drink the recommended daily amount of water?
Yes. I have a pretty large plastic water bottle that I always have filled with water by my side. I am sure I drink MORE than the recommended daily amount.
- Are you organized or is everything just where you last left it?
I am messy, messy, messy. It’s bad.
My Questions For You
- Do you usually have your phone on Vibrate, Silent, or full-on Sound?
- Do you prefer your ice cream in a cone or a cup?
- Did you ever play the game Four Square as a kid?
- Do you like college-ruled or wide-ruled paper better?
- What is your number one favorite TV series that runs for 30 minutes per episode?
Does Alice count as a member of The Brady Bunch family? I’m not going to count her so that means I need to nominate 8 bloggers for this award.
- Andrea at The Perks of Being Different
- Lexi at TheLexiEdit
- Demi at The Lupie Momma
- Jamie at Don’t Give A Jam
- Jennie at 50shad3s0fjay
- Sandra at What Sandra Thinks
- Libby at DimScreen
- Pamela at Starring Pamela
If I nominated you, don’t feel pressured at all to participate. I’ve just randomly chosen bloggers whom I’ve recently interacted with. No hard feelings if you don’t do these sort of things. 😉
If you’re reading and I didn’t nominate you, why don’t you answer the questions I asked down below in my comments? I’m dying to hear ALL of your answers!