I’ll copy and paste the rules down below but I’m gonna tell ya right now, I’m not following them. I’m gonna do all 3 of the quotes in this one post instead of one for 3 consecutive days.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
Post a quote for three consecutive days (1 quote for each day).
- Share why this quote appeals so much to you.
- Nominate 3 different bloggers for each day.
Why it appeals to me: I have 3 cats, they all have their claws. None of ’em have ever put them out on me. They love to gently pet me with their paws and nudge me with their noses. Why wouldn’t this quote appeal to me? Nothing is fuzzier than the feeling of a cat’s love.
Why it appeals to me: I am the biggest worry wart. If there’s “nothing’s to worry about” trust me, for me, there is. I need to constantly remind myself of this quote… worrying does NOTHING for the future, it just ruins the present.
Why it appeals to me: I met my boyfriend at the most perfect time in my life. He saved me from what I would have been without even knowing it.
- Rossy at AyR Galaxy (I do know that you don’t typically do tags like these on your blog but I had a feeling you’d enjoy doing this one and I wanted to give you the opportunity to, plus, I’m really curious what quotes you’d choose.)
- Britney at Surrealistique
- Laken at Dazed and Still Dreaming
Don’t feel pressured at all to do this!! No hard feelings if you don’t want to, I promise. 🙂
*All images used in this post were found on Pinterest*
Featured Image by Shruthi Gowda