I’ve written a post before about my favorite childhood TV shows (which I’m thinking I need to make a part 2 of because I didn’t include too many I thought about after posting it and that you guys commented to me about) and now, I present to you my favorite childhood films!! (in no particular order):
1. Life-Size (2000)
2. Seventeen Again (2000)
3. You’re Invited to Mary-Kate & Ashley’s School Dance Party (+ all of the other places they invited me to!) (2000)
4. You Wish! (2003)
5. Cheetah Girls 1-3 (2003-2006)
6. High School Musical 1-3 (2006-2008)
7. Spice World (1997)
8. 2ge+her (2000)
9. The Sandlot 1-3 (1993-2007)
10. Harry Potter 1-8 (2001-2011)
I left out all of my favorite animated movies on purpose because I’ve got a whole separate post for those! For the films that have more than one installment, I chose the film cover for my favorite installment.
What were your favorite films from your childhood? What were you favorite films that came out in 1995-2010?
Featured Image by John Salvino