I can’t believe that I’ve hit 1,000 followers here at my li’l spot on the WWW! Thank you SO MUCH to those of you who support me and always comment with the right words to make me feel better when I’m down. Also, a big thank you to those who just read my mumbo jumbo on the daily… even if you don’t comment, I know you’re reading. Silent support means a lot to me, too. ❤
I was contemplating on if I should do a Q&A or a giveaway when I hit this milestone aaaand I decided… that I’ll be doing a giveaway for my blog’s first birthday, in August, and for this (hitting 1,000 followers); I’ll answer the questions on ALL of the award posts (with questions) that I have piled up.
Questions from Key at Aesthetikey – A Mystery Blogger Award
1. What kind of blogger are you & why (i.e. lifestyle, beauty, travel, etc.)?
I’d say I am a personal blogger. I blog about whatever I want to.
2. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
This is the hardest question, ever, isn’t it? Ugh. I can’t pick. Sorry.
3. What bloggers do you look up to?
Jad at Sensuality, Sex & Something Else because she’s been through so, so much and is still the strongest woman, ever and she has a great sense of humor. She always reminds me not to be so hard on myself. Julie at Julie H Cares because she’s made a goal to work out and get in shape and she’s pushing through and working hard every single day to actually reach her goals. She has improved her eating habits and fitness routines and it’s truly inspiring and she never fails to find the right words to encourage me/make me feel better. Todd at Serendipity, Encouraged because he has such an open mind. He’s always looking to learn new things and he invents fun ways to motivate himself to do daily tasks. I really look up to the strong relationships he has with his partner and his son. Rossy at AyR Galaxy because she’s a stay at home mom (and she’s obviously great at it) and that’s seriously the hardest job in the world! I also look up to her for her makeup skills and her blog graphic making skills. Britney at Surrealistique because she just bought her own house!! She has her own personality and sense of style. She doesn’t do anything just to fit in. She is that rare kind of person who is simply herself. Noriko at Diary of a Book Fiend because she is able to a read a TON of books in such a short amount of time and is able to express her thoughts into such articulate, entertaining reviews without giving away too much about the story. She also has a similar interest in books as I do so a lot of the books on my TBR list were added because of her. And last but not least, Mia at Beautiful, Creative, Inspiring…Life because she’s only 18 years old and she is killing it in the blogging, social media, and career game. I was a such a mess at 18, I wish I was even half as business-minded as she is.
4. In five years, what do you hope to be doing?
Oh my gosh. It will be 2022… how weird is that? I’ll be 27. I have no idea what I hope to be doing. I hate to think about the future. Maybe I’ll be working in a fancy casino on the strip or going to a community college for something and paying for it by dancing still. Who knows?
5. What’s a guilty pleasure you have?
Following and keeping up to date with porn stars on Twitter, haha.
Questions from Laken at Dazed and Still Dreaming – A Real Neat Blog Award
6. Favorite animal?
7. What’s the most exciting memory you have?
My 21st birthday week long vacay!
8. Are you doing something with your life that you love?
Yes. I love my life right now. I wish it never had to change.
9. If money wasn’t an issue, what would you do? Where would you go?
I would travel to every country, state, and city in the world.
10. Favorite time of year?
Summer time! I love it.
11. Goals for your blog?
Write every blog post I have scheduled for this month and make a blog schedule for next month.
12. What is one thing you hope to do in 2018?
Get my passport!
Questions From Laken at Dazed and Still Dreaming – A Mystery Blogger Award
13. If you had one super power, what would you wish to have?
Flying, definitely. Or teleportation, if it’s easier.
14. Out of every fantasy realm you can think of, if you had to be stuck in one world, where would you find yourself?
Peter Pan’s Neverland so I never have to grow up.
15. What’s the weirdest conversation you remember hearing about or the most recent?
This guy was talking about how he liked the smell of sweaty asshole. He was making sure the girl didn’t wipe her ass so it would be sweaty enough for his liking, lol.
16. Would you rather be in a place that’s too hot or too cold?
Too hot, I think.
Questions from CherishingFlo – A Liebster Award
18. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
Being able to look back on my old posts and photos.
19. Will you be participating in Blogmas? Why or why not?
Lol, now you guys know how long ago I was nominated for this award. But, this year… I won’t be participating and last year I didn’t either.
20. What’s your dream job?
Being a food judge on Food Network.
21. Where is your favorite place to vacation?
Anywhere I’ve never been before.
22. What’s your favorite Christmas tradition?
Christmas light shows and Christmas songs on the radio!
23. Who is your biggest inspiration?
I don’t have only one single person who inspires me.
24. What’s your favorite beverage?
25. What is your spirit animal?
Spirit animal? Lol, I’m not sure.
26. Would you ever choose to pursue blogging as a career?
If someone wanted to pay me to blog? I’d say, “hell yeah, when can I start?!” 😀
27. Who’s your favorite singer?
Ooh, I have a lot of favorite singers. I choose Justin Bieber.
28. What are you most excited about?
Right now I’m most excited about my dad coming here next week.
Questions from In A Messy World – A Liebster Award
29. What’s your favorite pie?
30. Favorite home cooked meal?
Probably beef stew! We don’t make it often because it takes so long.
31. Favorite fast-food restaurant?
Ah, I don’t eat fast-food so much because it gives me a tummy ache but does Chipotle count?
32. What’s your long-term goal (if any)?
I have no long-term goals. I know, I’m the worst.
33. What was your first kiss like?
I wrote a blog post about my first kiss awhile back. You can read it: here.
34. Flats or heels?
35. Who/what inspires you?See Q#23
36. What made you start a blog?
I saw a 30 Day Blog Challenge on Pinterest.
37. Your favorite desert?
I’ve never been to a desert so I can’t choose a favorite!
38. Would you rather have a mustache or a beard for the rest of your life?
A beard, I guess.
Questions from Abby Lou at Abby Lou Online – A Sunshine Blogger Award
39. Is there one brand of anything you love so much that you own/use a lot of things from them? If so, which one is it?
I will only use Tarte’s Amazonian clay foundation and stick concealer.
40. What do you think is the hardest thing about being a blogger?
So much to blog, so little time.
41. What is your favorite song at the moment?See Q#2
43. What inspired you to become a blogger/why did you become a blogger?See Q#36
44. What is your favorite TV show?
One Tree Hill
45. Which do you like better: dogs or cats? If you don’t like either, what animal DO you like?
Cats because I have 3. I don’t hate dogs, though. I’d love to adopt one sometime in the future when I have a house and a yard.
46. What has been the most rewarding part of blogging for you so far?
Getting to know all kinds of people through their blogs and getting to chat with them all!
47. Did you have any previous blogs or websites before this one? If yes, why did you stop using them?
Yes but, they were all meant to be private and somehow certain people in my life attained access to them which caused me to stop writing on them.
48. What do you use to stay organized? (i.e. planner, calendar, etc.)
I write a lot of lists in my notebook and on my phone in my Samsung Notes app.
49. Coffee or tea? If neither, what’s your preferred drink?
I can’t choose… please, don’t make me!! I love them both too much.
Questions from Pamela at Starring Pamela – A Sunshine Blogger Award
50. What is your main goal of 2018?See Q#12
51. Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?
Yep! I think it’s best not to talk about them though.
52. What is your favorite organizational style?
I don’t understand this question lol, sorry! I’m not organized at all so I don’t have an organizational style, I guess?
50. Do you have any hidden talents?
If I do, they are hidden from me as much as they are from you!
53. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Anywhere in Japan! Or maybe Amsterdam, Netherlands.
54. What is one touristy thing in your hometown that you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t?
Attend a Cirque Du Soleil show.
55. Do you have any surprising hobbies?
I don’t think so…
56. Favorite type of socks?
Thick, warm, thigh-high socks!
58. Do you have one go-to handbag or change them up often?
I have one go-to handbag and I don’t replace it until it breaks or gets too dirty.
59. What is something you’re looking forward to this week?
Nothing I can think of this week but, there are a few things next week!
60. What is the most recent song you’ve listened to?
The new song by The Weeknd on the radio.
Questions from Julie at Julie H Cares – A Sunshine Blogger Award
61. What part of your culture are you most and least proud of?
I am proud of our delicious food dishes and I’m least proud of my elders’ racist beliefs.
62. What inspires you to keep blogging?
How much I enjoy looking back on my old posts now and knowing how much I’ll appreciate them in the future and of course, ALL OF THE FRIENDS I’VE MADE ON HERE!!
63. What do you spend way too much money on?
64. What event large or small has changed your life?
Meeting my boyfriend ❤
65. What is the best compliment that you have received?
“You are a Goddess.”
66. What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
I would love to go anywhere I haven’t been before and do all the things I’ve never done before.
67. What takes up too much of your time?
Taking a shower and shaving!
68. Who is your go-to band or artist when you can’t think of anything to listen to?
Machine Gun Kelly
69. What is your strangest talent?
I can burp on command?
70. What game or movie universe would you like to live in?See Q#14
71. What is your biggest goal?
For my entire life? Just to be happy and not struggling with anything.
Questions from Liz at Dear Blog, … Love, Liz – A Sunshine Blogger Award
72. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher. I used to read out loud to my stuffed animals all of the time. My mom even has a picture of me “showing the pictures” in a book to my stuffed animals.
73. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
I’m definitely a night owl.
74. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
My originality! I’ve never met anyone like me before, lol.
75. What TV show are you currently obsessed with/binge watching?
Don’t laugh at me but, I just started watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians starting from the first season and I plan to watch every single episode that’s on Hulu. 😛
76. Do you know what you’re going to be for Halloween this year?
I usually go to work on Halloween. I’ll probably just wear my tired old leopard onesie with some cat ears again.
77. What are your goals for April?
Finish paying my dad off for the car and pay my bills on time.
78. How do you plan on reaching those goals?
Working extra hard!
79. What is your favorite thing about spring?
80. What’s your coffee order?
If there’s no espresso, I like my coffee hot and straight black now. If there is espresso, I’ll do 4 shots of it over ice with a little drizzle of chocolate.
81. Do you prefer sunshine or a cloudy day?
Sunshine, for sure. I hate cloudy days!
82. Is the glass half full or half empty?
Half empty, sorry.
Questions from Carina at Simply Carina xo – A Liebster Award
83. What made you start a blog?See Q#36
84. What would your dream vacation include?
My boyfriend, anywhere we’ve never been before, and a limitless amount of cash to spend.
85. Do you have a favorite cocktail? If so, what is it?
If there is no cocktail menu, I’ll do Patrón with pineapple juice. If there is a cocktail menu, I’ll choose a fruity margarita or sangria. I also recently discovered that I like Moscow Mules.
86. Last series you binge watched on Netflix?
I haven’t watched a series on Netflix in a little while but, I just recently binge-watched all 6 episodes of the mini-series called The Beautiful Lie on Hulu.
87. Do you have a middle name? If so, what is it?
88. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Green tea, red bean, or vanilla bean infused with Butterfingers.
89. What was the last song you listened to?See Q#60
If there are any questions you have for me that I didn’t answer above and you’d like an answer to, I’d love to answer it. I don’t mind if they’re seemingly too personal, either. You can leave your question(s) for me in my comments section of this post or if you’re shy and want to remain anonymous you can leave me a message on this website: https://hunidasblog.sarahah.com/. If and when I get at least 20 questions, I will write up a post just like this one answering all of them. Thanks again to all of you for following me and my little blog! You guys have no idea how much your support means to me! And a special shoutout to those of you who nominated me for the awards and gave me such awesome questions to answer, you guys are the best! ❤
Featured Image by Annie Spratt