Yesterday, I was busy, busy so I wasn’t able to do the post I had scheduled. I will still be doing that post sometime in the future. I thought I could make up for it though by double posting tonight 😉 and I did say that I would be doing more of these awards!
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, link their blog and insert the award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided to you, share a little bit about yourself.
- Develop a new set of questions for your nominations to answer.
- Nominate 10 others and share your post with them so they see it.
Thank you so much to Laken at Dazed and Still Dreaming for nominating for me this award and for coming up with a fun set of questions for me to answer! If you haven’t checked her blog out yet, what are you waiting for? I’ve just linked you to it!! She is the sweetest ever and always so supportive! We like to call each other “blog sisters” because we started up our blogs around the same time and have been commenting back and forth ever since. The most unique thing about her blog is that she’s real and she blogs about what she wants… not just what everyone else wants, not just what everyone else blogs about. Her blog has always been one of my favorites.
1. Who is somebody you’re inspired by?
- There honestly isn’t any one specific person who inspires me. People do inspire me often but, it could be just about anyone at any given time.
2. How did you start blogging?
- One day I was browsing Pinterest, pinning my life away and I came across a 30-Day Blog Challenge. I wanted to conquer it so I created this blog and I conquered that challenge. I fell in love with the community and reading other people’s blogs… I decided to do another challenge the next month and the next month. Then, I started coming up with my own ideas for blog posts… so much so I started making my own personalized “blog challenges” for each month.
3. If you could live through any decade, which decade would you want to live in, or relive?
- I’m glad to not have lived in the past because I’m an Asian in America but based solely on women’s fashion; I would choose the 20’s or the 50’s, for sure.
4. What do you see happening in the next 10 years on a global level?
- I think it will take more than 10 years for the world to go to complete shit but, in time… I know there will be no clean water and/or air. I hate to think about it. 😦
5. Favorite time of year?
- I don’t have a favorite time of year but I do have a least favorite… I hate the winter time.
6. Do you, or have you, played video games? If so, which system and game are your favorite?
- I’ve always loved playing video games. I’ve always owned PlayStations so I’d say that’s my favorite system and my favorite game is Tekken (all of them) or SSX.
7. Last movie that made you think?
- Hmm… I don’t watch movies super often without falling asleep… and the last three I can remember watching definitely didn’t make me think, lol.
8. Favorite place to go? Or favorite place you have ever been?
- I hope I don’t sound cliché if I say there’s nowhere better than my home.
9. One wish, for anything, that you would make?
- I actually recently wrote this in my last award I posted: One Lovely Blog Award. It’s a tie between having perfect vision without having to get any type of surgery or having to wear contacts/glasses or being able to speak Cambodian (Khmer) more fluently so I can chat with my grandparents more often.
10. Favorite thing about blogging on WordPress? Least favorite thing?
- My favorite thing about blogging on WordPress is having my own little space to write and share everything that’s on my mind. I love how creative and supportive everyone in the community is. My least favorite thing is the storage space! I wish it was unlimited and we didn’t have to pay for it.
My Questions for my Nominees:
- What happened to cause you the most physical pain you’ve ever been in?
- How do you take your coffee?
- What is your favorite genre of books to read? Or TV shows/movies to watch?
- How did you celebrate your 21st birthday?
- What is your favorite type of bread?
- What kind of shoes do you prefer for everyday wear (heels, sandals, slip-ons, sneakers, etc.)?
- What is your favorite store to shop at? (It can be an online store.)
- What is your favorite dessert? Be specific!
- Do you enjoy roller coasters? Have you ever thrown up from riding one?
- What is the number one thing you want to experience before your death?
- Britney at Surrealistique
- Julie at Julie H Cares
- Bored Sensei…
- Pamela at Starring Pamela
- Carly at Caffeinated Carly
- Jamie at Don’t Give A Jam
- April at Grumpy Skin
- Jo Ann at Sports and Travel Blog
- Dom at Diva Named Dom
- Chrissie at Vamp It Up Manchester
Just because I didn’t nominate you, doesn’t mean you can’t answer my questions in your own post and just because I did nominate you, doesn’t mean you have to. I’d enjoy reading any and everyone’s answers to my questions, honestly, so feel free to leave your answers in my comments if you don’t like to do award posts on your blog!