Hey there!! I still love tags and awards (skip this post if you don’t!) so if you’re thinking about tagging me in one; don’t even think twice… I’d be honored. 🙂 It does take me awhile to get to them because I post every single day so I know that’s definitely enough of me already but, I still like to throw in the extra tag or award post in there every once in a while to show how much I appreciate the nominations. If you’ve tagged me in one and are wondering if I’ll ever make a response post to yours… the answer is: YES but, in due time.
Today, I will be doing the One Lovely Blog Award!
One of my favorite friends here on WordPress: Julie at Julie H. Cares nominated me for this one! So many thanks to you, Julie! ❤ If you haven’t checked out her blog before (do it now!); she talks all about her health and fitness journey, her career, and just her life in general! Her posts are daily, which is hard to come by and they’re always fun and easy to read. I love each and every one of ’em, I even catch myself laughing out loud sometimes!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- You must include the rules and the blog award image in your post.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 people to this award.
7 Miscellaneous Facts About Me:
- I’m entirely obsessed with Harry Potter but (you might hate me for this)… only the films. I’ve never been able to finish reading any one of the novels except the last one that was written like a play. I’ve bought the entire box set of films more than once… and maybe even more than twice. I always lose it (so you can tell how well I take care of my stuff, right?) but I want to have every single movie in my home so I keep re-buying it. When the Sorcerer’s Stone came out and I got it on DVD for Christmas; I watched it everyday after school until my mom threw it away because she got sick of it.
- If I had ONE wish it would be to have perfect vision without needing correction. I mean, endless wealth would be nice but it’s bad luck to wish for money so I wouldn’t do that to myself.
- I prefer not to eat the last bite of any and all of my meals. I always give it to my boyfriend or just leave it… I have been getting better at finishing that last bite but it always makes me feel very uncomfortable when I do.
- When I first started my blog, I mentioned how I’m lactose intolerant but ice cream was more important to me but I’ve changed my views since then. I’m now completely dairy-free and it was the best decision I’ve ever made for myself.
- I love sangrias but I can’t/won’t drink plain wine; red nor white. I also hate the taste of all beers.
- I only like plain tea. No sugar or honey, please. Flavors are okay occasionally as long as the tea is not also sweetened.
- I can understand Khmer (Cambodian), 100%, but I can’t speak it fluently. My Grandma says my “American accent” is too strong. I really wish she could understand me so we could talk on the phone more. I might change that to my one wish (if I ever got one).
I’m going to cut the number of nominees I choose down to 5 instead of 15, hope that’s okay. These 5 blogs are the ones I’ve most recently started enjoying and haven’t learned too much about but, would love to:
- Liz at Dear Blog, … Love, Liz
- Abby Lou at Abby Lou Online
- Bored Sensei…
- Carina at Simply Carina XO
- Mich at Love, Emmitchell
Note to the owners of those ^ blogs: there’s no pressure at all for you to do this post… there will be no hard feelings, I promise. ❤