I saw this tag on Felicia’s blog (which I adore) awhile back. I bookmarked it because I knew I’d want to do it with my boyfriend someday… I decided now would be the perfect time for it since it is February… “the month of love.” My boyfriend is so wonderful and allowed me to bother him to answer these 30 questions in the “The Boyfriend Tag”–some were about me and some were about us–I think he did pretty well! ❤
1. Where did we meet?
“The strip club.” (You can read our love story: here.)
2. Where was our first date?
“Burlesque Show… at least that’s what you always say… I thought it was the circus.”
3. What was your first impression of me?
“You were half naked so you were hot!”
4. When did you meet the family?
“I don’t remember when but it was at your dad’s house to eat.”
5. Do I have any weird obsessions – if so, what?
“Omg… there’s too many to list! Actually… just do food because that’s what you’re most obsessed with!”
6. How long have we been together?
7. Do we have a tradition?
“Buffets on Holidays and Sushi on Sundays.”
8. What was our first roadtrip?
“From Minnesota to Colorado for court.”
9. What was the first thing you noticed about me?
“That’s the same question!” (as #3)
10. What is my favourite restaurant?
“Sushi Neko but it depends on what you want to eat.”
11. What do we agree about the most?
“When it’s time to smoke a blunt… and what we want to eat…”
12. Who wears the pants in our relationship?
13. If I’m watching TV, what am I watching?
“Right now… it’s gonna be The Good Place.”
14. What is one food I don’t like?
15. What drink do I order when we go out to eat?
16. What size shoe do I wear?
17. What is my favourite kind of sandwich?
“A turkey sandwich with fake cheese.”
18. What is one talent I have?
“Researching shit all of the time.” (aka I’m a hypochondriac)
19. What would I eat everyday if I could?
“All the Asian food.”
20. What is my favourite cereal?
“French Toast Crunch”
21. What is my favourite music? (I.e. favourite band/singer/genre…)
22. What is my favourite sports team?
“Any one that has to do with the state you’re living in, cause you don’t care, really.”
23. What is my eye colour?
24. Who is my best friend?
25. What is something you do that I wish you didn’t?
“Second-guessing all the time.”
26. Where am I from?
“Cambodia… just kidding, you’re from Minnesota!”
27. What kind of cake would you bake me on my birthday?
“Chocolate, for sure… chocolate based. I don’t know.”
28. Do I play any sports?
29. What can I spend hours doing?
30. If I could live anywhere, where would it be?
“Las Vegas, Nevada!”