I was nominated for the Liebster Award THREE TIMES (so far 😉 )! All of them had different rules despite all being titled as the Liebster Award so I’ll actually be going to do them all in separate posts in due time. The first time I was nominated for this award, it was by the beautiful Cat@My Messy World Blog. Thank you so much, Cat! ❤
- Write 150-300 words about your favorite blog that is not your own
- Thank the blogger who nominated you!
- Share 10 facts about yourself (optional)
- Answer the questions your nominator has asked
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers with under 200 followers
- Ask your nominees some questions
150-300 Words About My Favorite Blog:
I can’t and won’t choose one favorite blog. Also, I don’t know how I would know if I’ve written 150-300 words because I’ve already written 117 and counting. I guess I could do the math but I won’t be doing that either. If I regularly comment on and like your posts, consider your blog one of my favorites! ❤
10 Facts About Myself:
Gosh, I’ve already written a 30 “Interesting” Facts About Myself post and another award post with 14 Facts About Myself. I’m going to run out of facts about myself! LOL. Also, I’m changing everyday so some facts I stated then and even some I’ll state now have and could change. I am never one to back down from a challenge and even though this part is optional I’m going to do it.
- I mostly only enjoy reading books written in first person.
- I never wear eyeliner.
- If I’m at home, I always pee with the door open.
- My heart races out of my chest if I’m in the complete darkness.
- I am terrified of touching drains. Shower drains, sink drains, pool drains. All of them freak me out. Even typing the word and thinking about touching them is giving me the heebie jeebies.
- I do not drink soda.
- I wear a gold bracelet on my left wrist at all times, I never take it off–not even when I shower. My mom gave it to me; she told me that if I were to die and they couldn’t identify me (if I didn’t have my ID on me or something)–if I didn’t have my gold on, they’d discard my body without trying to figure out who I was and consequently, never be able to contact her and let her know that I died.
- My hair is so long; it’s past my butthole now!
- In the future, I want to be a teacher.
- I have a petty misdemeanor on my record. 😦
What’s your favorite book?
A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown
Tell your favorite quote and why? (Mention where the quote originated from.)
“Do you know what it is to be a lover? Half of a whole?”
The quote is from the movie Inception.
When did you feel most satisfied with your life?
When I moved into this apartment that I’m sitting in right now on the 1st of October this year (2017).
If you could choose to live in any other place, where would it be?
Ah, if I could choose to live in any other place I would need to do a lot of research before I decided. Though, I do think New Zealand would be a nice place to live or maybe even Paris.
Are you capable of managing your social life with your blogging life?
I don’t have a social life, really. I have a work life and a home life. Sometimes my boyfriend says I don’t pay enough attention to him when I’m blogging, lol, so I guess I’m not completely capable. 😛
Horror movies or comedy movies? And why?
I like to watch a horror movie followed by a comedy. I need to watch a comedy right after I finish a horror movie so I can forget about all of the horror lol but if I could only choose one genre out of the two; I’d have to choose horror because horror movies are much more exciting.
If you had to spend the rest of your life with only one person, who would it be?
I think I’ve already decided that I’d like to spend the rest of my life with my boyfriend.
What is your favorite song? And why?
My favorite song changes nearly everyday but I’d have to say my favorite song right now is Rehab by MGK. I also like Rockstar by Post Malone and 21 Savage, lol. Oh! And Reminder by The Weeknd.
Anyone who is reading this that has under 200 followers. I know this is cheating and I’m sorry! Call me lazy if you want to but I’m just not going to go out of my way to try to find 5-11 bloggers with under 200 followers to tag in this post. If you’re reading this, I’d love to hear your answers to my questions–even if you have more than 200 followers! Just remember to tag me if you make a response post so I can go on over to your blog and read your answers! If you’d rather answer the questions in my comments section below, I’d love that, too. 🙂
- Do you prefer watching movies or TV shows?
- Do you need caffeine in some form to get going everyday? What form of caffeine is your favorite?
- If you could choose any TV show character’s life to be your own, who would you choose?
- If a movie comes out that is based on a book, do you watch the movie first or read the book first?
- If you take naps during the day, how long do they usually last?
- What is your usual bedtime?
- What is your favorite thing to do when you’re home alone?
- When you are typing up a blog post, what kind of environment/surroundings do you need to be in? Or does it not matter?
- What genre of books are your favorite to read?
- If you could have any animal as a pet (& it would be happy with you) what animal would you choose?