It was a couple months ago when Pamela@Starring Pamela nominated me for the Sweet Blogger Award! I love her blog and was giddy when she nominated me. She is a lifestyle blogger who blogs just about everything going on in her life. If you haven’t checked her blog out yet, you can do so by clicking here!
Thank you so much for nominating me, Pamela! ❤
This award was created by Beyoutiful, and her description of the award is below.
“The Sweet Blogger Award is for bloggers who are inspiring writers and beautiful souls and always take their time to shower other people/bloggers with so much love & care! They tend to always give encouraging & thoughtful comments, appreciate their work, and supportive in making them a better blogger 🙂”
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award and who created the award.
- Include the logo in your post.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
What is your ideal work situation? (Working from home, working in an office, etc.)
Hmm, this is a toughie. I really don’t know what my ideal work situation would be. Can I pass on this question? I mean, I do want to be a teacher in the future so I could answer this question with: a classroom.
What is your favorite social media?
I’m not a fan of social media but if I have to choose, I’d choose FaceBook because I love all the cute animal videos and fast cooking videos, lol.
If you could win a free trip anywhere, where would you go?
Oh my gosh, a free trip?! What a dream. I’d choose Japan. Anywhere in Japan. Preferably Sapporo.
Continuing the free trip, who would you take with you?
I would def bring my boyfriend.
Your favorite moments of 2017 so far?
Fright Dome@Circus Circus, discovering the restaurant Sushi Neko, adopting Twinkle Star, moving into our new apartment and picking out all of the furniture.
What is something funny that happened to you in the past few days?
I can’t think of anything. Shit. Maybe the fact that we’ve gotten 3 separate deliveries while we were smoking a blunt in like the past week, lol.
What is your favorite scents?
My favorite scent is freshly done laundry. The “clean linen scent.”
What is one film you’d recommend to someone?
Summer vacation or winter vacation?
I hate the winter, so, def summer.
Any particular food you’re craving right now?
I want to eat a warm cinnamon roll but I can’t because cinnamon rolls make my stomach hurt. 😦
Of course I don’t expect you all to write a response post unless you really want to. Feel free to answer my questions in my comments section if you’d rather but don’t feel obliged to do that either!! I’ll understand, promise. 🙂 ❤
- What is your favorite healthy snack?
- What is your favorite show on Netflix?
- What do you use to blog on? (Desktop computer, laptop, tablet, phone, etc.)
- Do you shower every single day?
- If you had one wish (BUT it couldn’t be for more wishes or anything to do with money) what would it be?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received on any occasion?
- What do your daily, go-to shoes look like?
- Do you have any special talents? What are they?
- Do you have a phone case on your phone? What does it look like?