Hey there, beautiful!! This post is for YOU!
I started my blog on the first day of August this year. I was scrolling through Pinterest and came across a ton of “blog challenge” posts.
I decided on this blog challenge, created this blog, and have now completed that challenge! Thanks so much to YOU! I honestly, truly didn’t think I’d get this many followers, ever. I just needed somewhere to share my stories, vent… something I could look back on in 30 years from now and it’ll all (hopefully) still be here. Then, I started getting a new follower almost everyday…and have even been receiving awfully sweet, uplifting, and encouraging comments I never expected.
And now, WordPress, I’m here to stay.
There are so many fun things to blog about. I discovered weekly memes such as WWW Wednesday, I now have a place to share all my favorite quotes from the books I read, I can blog about whatever I want; from having a great day with my man to having a bad day at work.
I have also been nominated by three lovely bloggers, for three different blogger awards throughout this month. I love all the blogger awards/tags out there, they’re always so fun and they help me find a lot of quality blogs to follow. I could blog hop for hours off these awards. They also help me get to know the blogger a lot more which makes me more (or less) interested in reading the rest of their blog.
Onto the awards:
The first award I was nominated for was the Unique Blogger Award by Bailey@Bailey’s Magical Lifestyle Blog! Thank you for nominating me for this award, Bailey! If you haven’t checked his blog out yet…you must! Every month he puts himself on a 30 day challenge to “work on the art of mastering the modern struggles of millennials” such as “30 days on mastering Tinder”! His blog is just super fun to read, and I know you’ll enjoy it!
- Kindly thank the person who nominated you!
- Answer the 3 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers for this award!
- Ask the people you nominated 3 questions.
I was also nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the wonderful Vixxy Rose@Crazy Little Things Site! Thank you so much for nominating me, Vicky! If you haven’t checked her blog out yet, you should! Every time I read her posts, I feel a little bit lighter; like everything in my life isn’t so heavy.
- Thank the person who nominated you!
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know you nominated them!
And last but definitely not least, the very amazing Noriko@Book Fiend Site nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you so much for thinking of me for your nominations, Noriko! You guys, she has the best book blog, she always posts about books that you actually want to look up and read, her book reviews are well-written and never give away too much information! She is such a sweet and supportive blogger who I can tell puts heaps of love into every single one of her posts! I just adore her blog so much, you’ve gotta check it out!
- As always, thank the person who nominated you!!
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them of the nomination.
The Unique Blogger Award
The 3 Q’s:
Where is your most favorite place in the world? (Could be fantasy or real i.e. from a book, game, play, etc.)
–My most favorite place in the world is snuggled up in my bed next to my man. Nothing beats it, nothing ever could.
If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would those words be and why?
–I just hate this question. It’s so hard to answer. Okay, um, I’ll choose…lazy, clumsy, and silly. I don’t know why, these are the things I can’t control.
What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of?
–I’m super interested in lucid dreaming because I feel like I’ve been experiencing it a lot lately, but I know most people have heard of that.
My 3 Q’s to My Nominees:
- If you could live one week in someone else’s shoes who would you choose?
- Do you brush your teeth in the shower or do you think that’s extremely weird?
- Describe your handwriting. Is it big or small? Do you write in cursive, print, or a mix of both? Do you write in all caps or no caps?
One Lovely Blog + Versatile Blogger Award
7+7=14 Facts About Me:
- When I was in 7th and 8th grade I was so obsessed with writing utensils. If I ever saw a color or brand or type I hadn’t used before I’d have to at least write my name with it and if there was no paper around I’d write it on my arms so they were literally always marked up.
- In elementary school, I never grabbed a milk for my lunch and one day I had run out of lunch money and I was supposed to give it back but the lunch ladies told me that if I drank a whole carton of milk with my lunch I could have my lunch for free. I agreed, held my nose, and drank that milk then was later sent home because I threw up all over the floor in gym class.
- I had braces for 2 years and prior to getting them out I had to have 4 teeth removed.
- I got my period when I was only 9 years old and my mom didn’t believe me, she thought I had went off and got my cherry popped at just 9 years old.
- I am a huge fan of Tekken.
- I wear a size 6 shoe in women’s, a size 5 is too small but a size 4 in girl’s often fits and when they don’t it’s because they’re too big. Odd, right?!
- I could probably quote the whole School of Rock movie while watching it.
- I eat my pancakes, waffles, and toast with honey and peanut butter.
- I could eat a whole cup of green honey bobas plain.
- I drink a quad shot of espresso over ice with one shot of mocha and just a splash of almond milk from Starbucks everyday before I go to work.
- I own a pair of pink crocs and I wear croc sandals nearly everyday! Don’t judge me. I think the sandals are actually cute and the classic ones are hella comfy.
- I hate myself for this one but I’ve been smoking cigarettes since I was 14 years old. I can’t and won’t smoke any other brand of cigarettes other than Marlboro Reds.
- I love fruit. My favorite fruits are: yellow mangoes, lychee, nectarines, and kiwis.
- I found out I needed glasses when I was in 4th grade– my music teacher put a drum rhythm up for us to follow along, and she told us that if we couldn’t read the words on the poster to use the drums in the front row and I exclaimed, “oh I didn’t even know there were words!” She then wrote a note to my parents that I needed to get my eyes checked. I got contacts 3 years ago but I still prefer glasses.
I’d love to nominate the three lovely bloggers that nominated me but I’m quite sure that’s against the rules.
If I nominate you, don’t feel any pressure at all to do any of this! You just happen to be the author of one of my favorite blogs to read! Since I’ve only been on WordPress for a month I don’t have nearly the amount of nominees I’m supposed to have. And also, if you’re nominated, I am nominating you for all of the above awards. You can do all, just one, or none– it’s really up to you. 😊
- Crazy4You@Dazed and Still Dreaming
- Thea@Life of an Introvert
- Keira@Method to My Melody
- Jimi@Happy Wifey Heart
- Jessica@Vinegar and Vanilla
- Todd@Serendipity, Encouraged
- Nat@Just A Nervous Girl
- Natasha@Golden Pink Journal and @She Lives Love
- Amielle@Love, Amielle
- Julie@Julie Hart Cares
- Rosie@Rosie Culture
- Jade@Jack Crispy
- Bonnie@Rants Bants and Big Girl Pants
- L. Van Ree@168 Guys
- Monika@Destination Humanity
- Nemee@Eat Read Explore
I am only 99% sure this blog is a work of fiction but whatever it is; I really enjoy it and I am always looking forward to the next post. I don’t follow any other fiction blogs but this one has me entirely engrossed. For the sole reason that (I think) he is not a personal blogger, I am not nominating him but since it is definitely one of my favorite blogs to read; I want you all to check it out!:
This post took me all day– in between grocery shopping, a stop at Walmart, eating dinner, a Starbucks stop, and getting ready for work…I finally finished!! But I have to go to work now and don’t have time to find and start a new blog challenge just yet. I’ll be doing a “Dairy Free Me #2” post tomorrow, for sure and possibly picking a new challenge to conquer if I have time. If not, it will definitely be on Sunday!! Stay tuned!
Thank you for stopping by 💋