In a man:
- Dark hair, I’m rarely attracted to blondes
- At least 5’10” (my boyfriend is exactly, haha)
- He must have lips — I can’t and won’t kiss someone with little or no lips
- Nice, white teeth
- Short fingernails and toenails
- I’m not into the huge smelly beards — nicely groomed facial hair is fine but, clean-cut is the best
- I am not into big, bulky muscular men
- Must be able to start and hold a conversation
- Must have a sense of humor and is able to take a joke
- Willing to try every and any thing at least once
- Must be caring and loving towards animals, and of course, me 😇
- Must be dominant — I couldn’t be with a man who’s afraid to be dominant! (And I don’t mean just in bed, although, that’s definitely included)
- Must be confident and have love for himself
In a friend:
- I mostly care that they’re loyal. The one thing I look out for is if the person I’m interested in becoming friends with talks to me about another one of his/her friends’ problems/issues. These people are super untrustworthy and I know they’ll only do the same with my problems.
- I also can’t be friends with someone who constantly needs something from me, but when I need something in return, they never have anything to offer.
- I hate possessive friends, too. The ones who tell you that you’re hanging out with someone else too much and they thought you were their best friend.
- I also can’t be friends with someone who calls every single person they hang out with their best friend.
Am I picky in picking a friend? Maybe I am, but I believe a friend is someone you can go to with any and everything and have no fear of judgment… I’d fear judgement from all of the types of people I listed above.
I’m attracted to those who:
- Are always smiling
- Are kind to any and everyone they meet
- Are constantly crackin’ jokes
- Are always there, not only for me, but for anyone who may need them
- Have loud, genuine laughs
- Aren’t afraid to make silly/ugly faces
- Aren’t afraid to get their hands and faces dirty while eating BBQ ribs or spicy chicken wings
- Does whatever they want to do without worrying about the consequences
Thank you for stopping by 💋