2017 is almost over so I’m wondering if I should do today’s challenge for 2016 or 2017…
I think I’ll do my highs and lows of 2016 since this year has a few more months to get better.
Highs of 2016:
- In June of 2016, I turned 21 and had the best Cali and Vegas vacation with my boyfriend! (Some of my family members were there for part of the trip, too.)
- On that trip, I experienced the wonderful and amazing Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios in Hollywood!! It was a dream come true, it really was.
- My sister moved into an apartment where cats weren’t allowed so she dropped her cat, Benji, off at my place. She never came back to get him… shame on her, but, we got to welcome a new member into our family. Even though he’s the naughtiest out of our 3 cats, he’s family and we love him the same.
- I was featured in the Minnesota City Pages for one of the clubs I worked at’s back page ad and in another Midwest Strip Club magazine and I got to do my first semi-professional photo shoot for those photos! It was super fun! (I have photos but I won’t be sharing them. 😉)
- My Aunt got married and so, I was able to experience and attend my first real American-style wedding.
- I discovered Bloody Mary’s! (That’s, K, in the picture below when I bought her her first Bloody Mary):
- The highest high of 2016, was packing all of our stuff and our cats into the car and driving from Minnesota to Las Vegas, Nevada! (Benji in the car on the way to Vegas):
Lows of 2016:
- There was a club in Minnesota (the one I did the photo shoot for) that I really enjoyed working at. I got fired because I asked a customer for a tip after he squeezed my ass… I couldn’t see where I was in the wrong. I still don’t. The manager tried to tell me I was wrong but I couldn’t agree so he said I had an attitude and fired me.
- When I first got to Las Vegas in November’16 I got hired as a dancing cocktail waitress at a top casino but couldn’t pass the drug test to get the job. How could I not know that all casinos here do drug tests? I still hate myself.
- My first car ever’s engine died on the highway and it cost more than the car itself to fix it so I had to buy another one.
- I got into my first car accident and totaled that next car I bought.
- I had to buy three cars in 2016!
Thank you for stopping by 💋