I don’t own an iPod and I don’t download music onto my phone. The only time I listen to music is when I’m getting ready for work and I blast the YouTube Music app to my bluetooth speakers. I did notice that YouTube cumulates a playlist for you with songs that you obsessively listen to and songs that are similar to those songs. I’ll list the first 10 songs that would play for me on “My Station”.
1. Heavy by Kiiara & Linkin Park
-No surprise here, lol I’ve been playing this song obsessively.
2. Everytime by Britney Spears
-This one, too. Will always love it.
3. Switch Lanes by Rittz & Mike Posner
-I just don’t really skip this song when it comes on so it plays it a lot. I’m not complaining.
4. 4 in the Morning by Gwen Stefani
5. Let You Go by Machine Gun Kelly
-Obsessed. This is like the first song I listen to every time I start getting ready.
6. Us Against The World by Christina Milian
7. I Hate U, I Love U by Gnash & Olivia O’Brien
8. How Many Times by DJ Khaled, Lil Wayne, Big Sean, & Chris Brown
9. Halo by Machine Gun Kelly
-I fucking love Machine Gun Kelly, ok? (Way before Bad Things.)
10. Beautiful by Eminem
Thank you for stopping by 💋